While Inland Empire temperatures rose today , 31 Flavors is celebrating. As a tribute to their original 31 flavors and to the thousands they created since, they celebrated nationwide scooping up $1.50 scoops all day. There was no shortage of customers here at the Murrieta Hot Springs location. We sent a crew down to that location around 7PM, and the place was hopping. As long as the line was, the staff kept if moving along. If you missed today’s celebration, just mark your calendar every month that has 31 days in it. We’ll see you next time. Thank you Murrieta Baskin-Robbins, we had a great time and the Ice Cream was fantastic!
- Payless Closing All 2100 US Stores
- Tyson Recalls Panko Chicken Nuggets
- Yes Virginia, Holy Martyrs of England and Wales is a Roman Catholic Church.
- Super Rock Star Geddy Lee Comes To West Hollywood
- Kmart Closing To An End
- Best Cheesecake In Town!
- Penny Marshall Dies At Age 75
- Not Your Typical Taco Tuesday
- Speed Limit Update On New Clinton Keith Extension
- French Valley Traffic Alert