While Inland Empire temperatures rose today , 31 Flavors is celebrating. As a tribute to their original 31 flavors and to the thousands they created since, they celebrated nationwide scooping up $1.50 scoops all day. There was no shortage of customers here at the Murrieta Hot Springs location. We sent a crew down to that location around 7PM, and the place was hopping. As long as the line was, the staff kept if moving along. If you missed today’s celebration, just mark your calendar every month that has 31 days in it. We’ll see you next time. Thank you Murrieta Baskin-Robbins, we had a great time and the Ice Cream was fantastic!
- An ‘Incredibly’ Long Wait For An ‘Incredible’ Time…
- St. Martha’s Catholic Church Keeps On Giving
- Free Doritos Locos Tacos Today From 2-6PM
- Murrieta – Homicide Leads To An Arrest
- Shut The Front Doh!
- Matthew Tucker Update: Teen Fatally Shot By Riverside County Police
- Traffic Alert MHS
- San Diegos’ Cafe Japengo Closing After 30 Years
- Movie Garlic & Gunpowder Filmed In Murrieta
- Home Of Padres Tony Gwynn To Be Auctioned After Foreclosure