If you’ve been following us for any length of time you know most of us here are Foodies. A couple of us have been on a quest for the best Chili here in town. The other day one of our reporters was at Costco and noticed they are now selling Chili at their Food Court. Although we have not tried it yet, our guess is it’s probably pretty good. Costco seems to have a very good product no matter what it is. If anyone has tried it, please comment and share your experience with us.
- Best Cheesecake In Town!
- Penny Marshall Dies At Age 75
- Not Your Typical Taco Tuesday
- Speed Limit Update On New Clinton Keith Extension
- French Valley Traffic Alert
- Murrieta Police Black Friday Tips
- Not Your Average Cheesecake Factory!
- Savings of Up to $20,000 Available on New Homes During Pardee Homes’ Make Your Move Event
- Temecula PD Shuts Down Temecula Parkway