If you’ve been following us for any length of time you know most of us here are Foodies. A couple of us have been on a quest for the best Chili here in town. The other day one of our reporters was at Costco and noticed they are now selling Chili at their Food Court. Although we have not tried it yet, our guess is it’s probably pretty good. Costco seems to have a very good product no matter what it is. If anyone has tried it, please comment and share your experience with us.
- Update: Denny’s To Open In French Valley
- Phil’s BBQ Finally Coming To Temecula
- Payless Closing All 2100 US Stores
- Tyson Recalls Panko Chicken Nuggets
- Yes Virginia, Holy Martyrs of England and Wales is a Roman Catholic Church.
- Super Rock Star Geddy Lee Comes To West Hollywood
- Kmart Closing To An End
- Best Cheesecake In Town!
- Penny Marshall Dies At Age 75
- Not Your Typical Taco Tuesday