It’s sad to report a Mother and Daughter were killed on the 91 Freeway this morning. CHP was dispatched to the area of Central Avenue around 1:40 a.m. to investigate a wrong-way driver headed westbound in the eastbound lanes. Minutes later CHP received additional information that 2 vehicles had collided. The Mother and Daughter were killed and the 3rd person in the vehicle was taken to a local hospital. The Coroner’s Office identified the women as 74-year-old Ethel Granados and 52-year-old Fatima Granados. The DUI driver was suspected to be arrested for the crash.
- French Valley Traffic Alert
- Murrieta Police Black Friday Tips
- Not Your Average Cheesecake Factory!
- Savings of Up to $20,000 Available on New Homes During Pardee Homes’ Make Your Move Event
- Temecula PD Shuts Down Temecula Parkway
- CHP Receives Grant To Increase Motorcycle Safety And Awareness
- A Star Was Born Alright…
- Popeyes Chicken Keeps on Popin
- Denny’s To Open In French Valley