It’s sad to report a Mother and Daughter were killed on the 91 Freeway this morning. CHP was dispatched to the area of Central Avenue around 1:40 a.m. to investigate a wrong-way driver headed westbound in the eastbound lanes. Minutes later CHP received additional information that 2 vehicles had collided. The Mother and Daughter were killed and the 3rd person in the vehicle was taken to a local hospital. The Coroner’s Office identified the women as 74-year-old Ethel Granados and 52-year-old Fatima Granados. The DUI driver was suspected to be arrested for the crash.
- Payless Closing All 2100 US Stores
- Tyson Recalls Panko Chicken Nuggets
- Yes Virginia, Holy Martyrs of England and Wales is a Roman Catholic Church.
- Super Rock Star Geddy Lee Comes To West Hollywood
- Kmart Closing To An End
- Best Cheesecake In Town!
- Penny Marshall Dies At Age 75
- Not Your Typical Taco Tuesday
- Speed Limit Update On New Clinton Keith Extension
- French Valley Traffic Alert