If Ewe have driven down Winchester Road recently, you have probably seen hundreds of Sheep in an open field near the French Valley Airport. This isn’t the first time we’ve seen these thick woolly creatures around the area. Planned grazing by sheep has become increasingly common in our area. This grazing method actually helps private and public landowners with habitat restoration. This process also saves thousands of dollars per year in mowing costs for fire clearance. So next time you’re around the French Valley Airport, look out for these Ewes and Rams!
- French Valley Traffic Alert
- Murrieta Police Black Friday Tips
- Not Your Average Cheesecake Factory!
- Savings of Up to $20,000 Available on New Homes During Pardee Homes’ Make Your Move Event
- Temecula PD Shuts Down Temecula Parkway
- CHP Receives Grant To Increase Motorcycle Safety And Awareness
- A Star Was Born Alright…
- Popeyes Chicken Keeps on Popin
- Denny’s To Open In French Valley