If Ewe have driven down Winchester Road recently, you have probably seen hundreds of Sheep in an open field near the French Valley Airport. This isn’t the first time we’ve seen these thick woolly creatures around the area. Planned grazing by sheep has become increasingly common in our area. This grazing method actually helps private and public landowners with habitat restoration. This process also saves thousands of dollars per year in mowing costs for fire clearance. So next time you’re around the French Valley Airport, look out for these Ewes and Rams!
- An ‘Incredibly’ Long Wait For An ‘Incredible’ Time…
- St. Martha’s Catholic Church Keeps On Giving
- Free Doritos Locos Tacos Today From 2-6PM
- Murrieta – Homicide Leads To An Arrest
- Shut The Front Doh!
- Matthew Tucker Update: Teen Fatally Shot By Riverside County Police
- Traffic Alert MHS
- San Diegos’ Cafe Japengo Closing After 30 Years
- Movie Garlic & Gunpowder Filmed In Murrieta
- Home Of Padres Tony Gwynn To Be Auctioned After Foreclosure