If Ewe have driven down Winchester Road recently, you have probably seen hundreds of Sheep in an open field near the French Valley Airport. This isn’t the first time we’ve seen these thick woolly creatures around the area. Planned grazing by sheep has become increasingly common in our area. This grazing method actually helps private and public landowners with habitat restoration. This process also saves thousands of dollars per year in mowing costs for fire clearance. So next time you’re around the French Valley Airport, look out for these Ewes and Rams!
- Tyson Recalls Panko Chicken Nuggets
- Yes Virginia, Holy Martyrs of England and Wales is a Roman Catholic Church.
- Super Rock Star Geddy Lee Comes To West Hollywood
- Kmart Closing To An End
- Best Cheesecake In Town!
- Penny Marshall Dies At Age 75
- Not Your Typical Taco Tuesday
- Speed Limit Update On New Clinton Keith Extension
- French Valley Traffic Alert
- Murrieta Police Black Friday Tips