|On 3/11/18 at approximately 11:12 p.m., the Murrieta Police Department received information regarding a threat of violence toward a school posted on the social media site SnapChat. Murrieta Police Department Detectives and School Resource Officers investigated the threatening post and have concluded that the threat is not considered credible at this time.
Internal sources reveal that 2 students received SnapChat messages that contained a threat of violence towards the 2. One student is from Vista Murrieta and the other from Murrieta Mesa.
Murrieta Police also advised that the individual responsible for the threats is an adult who has no connection with the schools or district whatsoever.
- Pardee Homes’ Avena is Smart Choice for Inland Empire Families
- Old Town Tire Keeps On Giving!
- Update: Denny’s To Open In French Valley
- Phil’s BBQ Finally Coming To Temecula
- Payless Closing All 2100 US Stores
- Tyson Recalls Panko Chicken Nuggets
- Yes Virginia, Holy Martyrs of England and Wales is a Roman Catholic Church.
- Super Rock Star Geddy Lee Comes To West Hollywood
- Kmart Closing To An End
- Best Cheesecake In Town!