|On 3/11/18 at approximately 11:12 p.m., the Murrieta Police Department received information regarding a threat of violence toward a school posted on the social media site SnapChat. Murrieta Police Department Detectives and School Resource Officers investigated the threatening post and have concluded that the threat is not considered credible at this time.
Internal sources reveal that 2 students received SnapChat messages that contained a threat of violence towards the 2. One student is from Vista Murrieta and the other from Murrieta Mesa.
Murrieta Police also advised that the individual responsible for the threats is an adult who has no connection with the schools or district whatsoever.
- An ‘Incredibly’ Long Wait For An ‘Incredible’ Time…
- St. Martha’s Catholic Church Keeps On Giving
- Free Doritos Locos Tacos Today From 2-6PM
- Murrieta – Homicide Leads To An Arrest
- Shut The Front Doh!
- Matthew Tucker Update: Teen Fatally Shot By Riverside County Police
- Traffic Alert MHS
- San Diegos’ Cafe Japengo Closing After 30 Years
- Movie Garlic & Gunpowder Filmed In Murrieta
- Home Of Padres Tony Gwynn To Be Auctioned After Foreclosure