|On 3/11/18 at approximately 11:12 p.m., the Murrieta Police Department received information regarding a threat of violence toward a school posted on the social media site SnapChat. Murrieta Police Department Detectives and School Resource Officers investigated the threatening post and have concluded that the threat is not considered credible at this time.
Internal sources reveal that 2 students received SnapChat messages that contained a threat of violence towards the 2. One student is from Vista Murrieta and the other from Murrieta Mesa.
Murrieta Police also advised that the individual responsible for the threats is an adult who has no connection with the schools or district whatsoever.
- Savings of Up to $20,000 Available on New Homes During Pardee Homes’ Make Your Move Event
- Temecula PD Shuts Down Temecula Parkway
- CHP Receives Grant To Increase Motorcycle Safety And Awareness
- A Star Was Born Alright…
- Popeyes Chicken Keeps on Popin
- Denny’s To Open In French Valley
- Popeyes Chicken Has Soft Opening
- 6.5 Million Pounds Of Ground Beef Recalled
- “Best Company To Work For” Now Hiring
- 3 Year Anniversary Party Bike Night