Friday Night 9/22/17,Tommy Lasorda and the Los Angeles Dodgers celebrated Lasorda’s birthday with a pre-game bash. Tommy was surrounded by more than a dozen former players, ex-general manager Fred Claire, Hall of Fame announcer Jaime Jarrin and Commissioner Rob Manfred. Lasorda managed LA to their last World Series championship in 1988, his second title during a 21-year run leading the club. We did not see Tommy speak during the ceremony, but did briefly address the crowd afterward telling them “You’re the greatest fans in the world”. Happy 90th Tommy! Let’s go Dodgers!
- French Valley Traffic Alert
- Murrieta Police Black Friday Tips
- Not Your Average Cheesecake Factory!
- Savings of Up to $20,000 Available on New Homes During Pardee Homes’ Make Your Move Event
- Temecula PD Shuts Down Temecula Parkway
- CHP Receives Grant To Increase Motorcycle Safety And Awareness
- A Star Was Born Alright…
- Popeyes Chicken Keeps on Popin
- Denny’s To Open In French Valley