Murrieta Police Reported that it was the Inland Valley Division of CHP that was in pursuit of a motorcyclist early evening on 4/15/18. The CHP tried to initiate a traffic stop for passing traffic on the right shoulder of Interstate 15 at Winchester Road. The subject on the Motorcycle eventually pulled of the freeway and that’s when the pursuit went through Murrieta. The Motorcyclist went into oncoming traffic on Whitewood and then collided with an innocent motorist. The Suspect was taken into custody after being treated by medical personnel on scene, and then later died at Inland Valley Hospital. The subject was identified as a 51 year old that resided in Palm Desert. The innocent driver of the Honda was treated at a local hospital for minor injuries.
- Payless Closing All 2100 US Stores
- Tyson Recalls Panko Chicken Nuggets
- Yes Virginia, Holy Martyrs of England and Wales is a Roman Catholic Church.
- Super Rock Star Geddy Lee Comes To West Hollywood
- Kmart Closing To An End
- Best Cheesecake In Town!
- Penny Marshall Dies At Age 75
- Not Your Typical Taco Tuesday
- Speed Limit Update On New Clinton Keith Extension
- French Valley Traffic Alert